PHASE ONE (duration: 1 month)
- The creation of a One Page Plan describing your God-given discipleship goals utilizing His Holy Spirit to help reach them.
- Establishing a letter of agreement which describes the implementation and fees of TDM’s services.
- The One Hour Mentoring Experience, a one hour discipleship tour presented to your church to help it understand its next steps of discipleship.
PHASE TWO (duration: 3 months)
The TDM Director disciples the inaugural discipleship team. Phase two training includes:
- Discipleship training orientation.
- Discipleship training utilizing the Real-Life Discipleship Training Manual by Jim Putman, Avery T. Willis, Brandon Guindon, and Bill Krause.
- Gospel witnessing workshop to help develop faith skills and experience (Acts 1:8).
- Inductive Bible study workshop to help develop critical thinking skills: observation, interpretation, and application (II Timothy 3:16-17).
PHASE THREE (duration: 3 months)
Additional discipleship teams are formed from the inaugural discipleship team. Phase three training includes:
- The training of two people (one of each gender) to co-direct your discipleship ministry.
- The discipleship recruitment training workshop.
- The culture of discipleship workshop.
PHASE FOUR (Duration: Until Jesus returns)
Multiplication of discipleship teams continue in your church and then expand to the marketplace that it serves. This leads to helping fulfill Jesus' Great Commission described in Matthew 28:19-20:
"Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, to the end of the age.”