Who We Are
TDM is a para-church, non-profit, 501(C)(3) ministry serving the discipleship needs of individuals and organizations. Rev. Doug Wood is the ministry's Executive Director. He exudes a passion for Jesus Christ, compelled to make him more publically known by following His command to make disciples (Matthew 28:19). This includes enlisting, equipping and mobilizing Christians in and outside of the church with the desired result of developing a stronger Christ-like lifestyle in them through the power of God's Holy Spirit.
What We Believe
1. We believe the Bible to be divinely inspired and authoritative (1 Timothy 3:14), undivided (Hebrews 4:12), and infallible (Revelation 19:9).
2. We believe that there is one God eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit: (Matthew 28:19 and Luke 3:22).
3. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ (John 1:1), in His virgin birth (Matthew 1:23), in His sinless life (I Peter 1:18-19), in His miracles (John 4:46-54), in His vicarious and redemptive death through His shed blood (Romans 5:8), in His bodily resurrection (Acts 4:33), in His ascension to the right hand of the Father (Luke 24:51), and in His personal return in power and glory (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18). .
4. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is biblically essential: (John 3:3-8; Hebrews 7:25; 1 Peter 1:1-3).
5. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling and empowerment the Christian is enabled to live a Godly life (John 16:7-15).
6. We believe that God has provided to desiring believers an enduement of Spiritual power for the evangelization of the lost: (Acts 1:4-5, 8 and Acts 2:1-4).
7. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; the former are saved unto the resurrection of life (Matthew 25:31-33) and that the latter are lost unto the resurrection of damnation (Revelation 20:11-15).
8. We believe in the Spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ (Romans 15:5; Ephesians 4:3 and Ephesians 4:11-13).
9. We believe that God established marriage as a lifelong, exclusive relationship between one natural born man and one natural born woman (Genesis 2:24) and that all intimate sexual activity outside the marriage relationship, whether heterosexual, homosexual, or otherwise (Exodus 20:14 and Leviticus 18:22-23) is immoral and therefore sin.
10. We believe that God created the human race male and female (Genesis 1:27) and that all conduct with the intent to adopt a gender other than one’s birth gender is immoral and therefore sin (Deuteronomy 22:5).
11. TDM’s mission statement is to entrust the principles of God’s Word to reliable men and women who will also be qualified to teach others (II Timothy 2:2).